Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's Gettin' Hot in Here!

And I'm not talking about the way I look!!  This summer has been so hot, we've been stuck inside for most of it.  I guess I should be thankful that the past 2 summers weren't so bad since I was SUPER pregnant with Max in 2009 and pretty pregnant with Emme in 2010.  We (minus Bryan - he's on 1st shift this week) tried to go to the park this morning, and we barely lasted 30 minutes.  Max led the way to the car to leave, which is very odd.  I feel bad that we are pretty much stuck inside all the time - we get pretty stir-crazy hanging out in the apartment 24/7.

I'm so excited about moving to the new house -not only will we have about twice as much space, but we have a beautifully SHADED back yard.  Our patio at the apartment is a slab of hot cement with absolutely no shade until around 7pm - you kind of feel like you're being microwaved when you are out there. 

Max is 2, Emme will be 9 months in 2 days!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...