Thursday, April 26, 2012

What are Little Girls (and Boys) are Made of?


What are little boys made of made of?
What are little boys made of?
Snips & snails & puppy dogs tails
That's what little boys made of.

What are little girls made of?
What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice
And everything nice,
That's what little girls are made of.


Apparently the writer didn't have daughters...lately, Emme has been made of snot and sass...but mostly snot. (Sorry to those of you who don't consider snot, slobber, etc to be part of your daily beauty regimen.)





As for boys, Max   freaks out when he sees anything that resembles a bug...though he does have a fascination with puppy dog tails (that's why our beloved pug is currently residing with Grandpa).




What do you think... 

...are your sons and daughters (or grandsons or nieces, etc) sugar and spice with a little bit of puppy dog tail mixed in?

Hope you're having a lovely week...
I'm sharing at these parties:
the shabby creek cottageThe Charm of Home,The Shabby NestRedouxFrench Country CottageI Can't Stop CraftingLolly Jane BoutiqueBe Different, Act Normal,{nifty thrifty things}

If you're looking for another way to put off laundry, unloading the dishwasher, feeding your children...you could always spend "a couple minutes" checking out what I do to avoid all of those things...


take care -
 

Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

Sue said...

Cute signs, Erin! I always liked that little poem. My son definitely fit the description of a what a little boy was! LOL

Melissa @ Loving this {crazy} life! said...

So cute! I especially love the little girl one {I'm partial since we have 4 girls!} You should link these up to my link party as well...the more the merrier!

The Bold Abode said...

As the fourth daughter, I can attest to the fact that that saying is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY true... hahaha..j/k... we were full of snot and sass, too!

Meeha Meeha said...

Lovely signs! I love the colors you used and most of all I LOVE the fonts you used! Thank you for leaving a sweet comment on my spring trees, just print and enjoy :)

The Charm of Home said...

Cute! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...