Sunday, November 11, 2012

Favorite Pins of the Week, vol. 3

You ever have one of those great days where everything goes better than expected?

  Friday was one of those days for us. 

 Emme had her 2 year check-up.  She typically screams shrieks the entire time we are at the doctor (she doesn't like male physicians), so this time I scheduled her with a female nurse practitioner who was AMAZING and wooed Emme into actually enjoying her visit.  
(Emme even blew her a kiss when she said goodbye!)

I promised a trip to the park if the kids behaved at the doctor, and we went, had a great time...and no one (even me!) threw a fit when it was time to leave.  

We came home, and Emme and I crafted while Max napped...then Max and I played outside while Emme napped.

And finally, while we were settling down before bed, I did my last Pinterest check for the day and noticed that one of my wreaths had been pinned by Country Living (they were a guest-pinner for Etsy).  I ADORE Country Living, so it was kinda like noticing a hot guy checking you out --LOL.

Saturday was a different story...oh well, you win some, you lose some.  

Hope you enjoy my favorite pins from this week.







It takes a special lady to pull off this look....I'd say Tootsie Lou is just that lady.  I think it's the ears???

And to my fantastic Friday...
Have a great week!!

take care -
 

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Sandra@Beneath this Roof, Within these Walls said...

Glad you had such a great day, and congrats on the Country Living pin!! Loved your picks, especially Tootsie Lou, lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...